Friday, April 3, 2009

little spring cleaning


ah! my life is so clean and organized - for the first time in i don't even know when. I decided to take the night off of homework and school and just get back to my normal. i cleaned up my stacks of paper which were scattered to at least four different parts of the house (i do not think my mom has appreciated this semester and the tornado that is has brought with it). my mom and i fixed the 3-whole punch that i broke LAST semester.. (nursing school=too many papers) and i punched my enormous stacks of paper and put them all away!! I gathered all my books - just as bad as the papers - and stacked them neatly in my room. I even washed all the linens on my bed (which hasn't happened in awhile i'll admit, i'm lucky to get clothes through the wash) cleaned my bathroom, and vaccummed. it felt so good, something i used to get accomplished once a week but hasn't for at least three months. I feel like i can get through the last 4 weeks of school (yay! almost over!). mmm i'm so excited to jump in my bed tonight - i love new sheets, and blankets and comforter!

1 comment:

Robbie and Ashlee said...

every time you mention how busy you are, I get more and more scared for next semester. lol